The power of women.
We work to strengthen the wealth-creating capacity of our members & promote economic development within the entrepreneurial community
Nominations for the annual SADC-WIB Women Business Owner of the Year Award will be open May 1- July 31. The award will be presented at the annual SADC-WIB Business Women’s Conference.
The Woman Business Owner of the Year Award recognizes and rewards an entrepreneur who excels at strategy, operations, finances, problem solving, overcoming adversity and giving back to her community. It’s not based on business size, but rather overall business excellence.
- Complimentary full conference registration
- Inclusion as a panelist in a breakout session
- Regional exposure on SADC-WIB social media and communication channels
- Recognition as a finalist during the Awards Gala and a 4-color headshot and bio in the SADC-WIB program book
- Profile in SADC-WIB e-publication article leading up to the conference
- Be an active SADC-WIB member in good-standing
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of the company
- Own a minimum of 25% of the company
- Be able to attend the Annual Awards Gala at the SADC-Women In Business Conference—to accept the award
- Not be a member of the SADC-WIB Board of Directors